1. All course information, including starting dates and costs, is available on our website and application.
2. The information on these pages is only for general informational purposes. Without prior notice, changes could be made.
3. The accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose is not warranted or guaranteed by us or by any third parties. You understand that these materials and information
could have mistakes or inaccuracies, and we expressly disclaim all responsibility for any such errors or inaccuracies to the fullest extent permissible by law.
4. The course is planned thanks to the syllabus’s division into various units.
5. In order to fully benefit from the Course and maintain his eligibility for Course Benefits, the Student is required to Attend All Classes and Tests.
6. Registration or admission to a course cannot be transferred to another person or organisation.
7. Students do not have the right to give, sell, or loan any of the tools, resources, workbooks, notes, etc. that were given to them to a third party. Any student who is discovered to have shared their ID
or password with another student will have their access to their classes suspended.
8. ID cards will be given to students upon registration, and they are required to keep them with them at all times while in class. And deliver it upon demand. (In-person classes)
9. You may only use our services and products for private, non-commercial purposes when using them
in accordance with this agreement. It is not permitted to utilise the Pendrive or its contents for anything other than personal usage. The following restrictions apply to your personal and noncommercial use of this Pen drive and/or our services: You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the Pen drive and/or our products, or remove any copyright, trademark
registration, or other proprietary notices from their contents
You agree not to:
(a) Use our products or services for any type of commercial purpose;
(b) Advertise or sell any goods or services (for profit or not);
(c) Solicit others for money (including, without limitation, through requests for contributions or
(d) Use the Pen Drive and/or our products and services in any way that is against the law or
detrimental to Shiromani Institute.
10. In order to notify the user of crucial updates, we may also phone, email, or SMS the user.
Therefore, if a user’s mobile number is listed in the Do Not Call (DNC) database, Shiromani
Institute is not responsible for any responsibilities, including financial fines, damages, or costs.
1. Students are advised not to bring any valuables to the study centre as the administration is not liable for their loss or damage.
2. Must maintain the highest level of discipline while on the grounds of the study centre. A student should not interfere with or attempt to interfere with any Shiromani Institute staff member’s ability to do their duties, including any act that is reasonably likely to interfere with classroom instruction, administrative work, or curricular activities.
3. Refrain from causing harm to or defacing the facilities, equipment, or other property of the study centre.
4. Shiromani Institute expects students to act responsibly and assist with better upkeep and maintenance of the facilities and equipment available at the study centre.
5. While in the study centre, the student must refrain from using threatening language and abusive slogans.
6. Food and drinks of any kind are strictly forbidden in the classrooms.
7. Mobile phones should be kept in silent mode while in class. Shiromani Institute staff members have the authority to seize or withhold items for the benefit of other pupils. If a student violates the rules, Shiromani Institute may impose a proportionate punishment or penalty, including cancelling their enrolment
A student must submit an application and provide justification for the request if they wish to transfer from one study centre to another.
1.A student must make sure to show up to all of the classes.
CONTACT WITH THE STUDENTS
1. Information about changes to the terms of services offered by Shiromani Institute or to the rules governing students will be communicated via the website www.shiromaniinstitute.com.
2. Students will be notified via mail, SMS, or the Shiromani Institute website if any classes are cancelled or the program’s schedule is altered.
3. It is the responsibility of the students to periodically check for updates
1. Shiromani Institute periodically seeks out, values, and acts on feedback from students about the quality of the services it offers to students in order to improve those services.
2. Students or parents can come to the front desk and ask for assistance or guidance.
3.For their own records, students may make a photocopy of the registration form. If a student is discovered to be breaking any rules or regulations at the study centre, Shiromani Institute has the right to take disciplinary action, including suspending the student from lessons.
4. Shiromani Institute an in any of the aforementioned shall be conclusive and enforceable.
5. Delhi’s courts of law have jurisdiction over all disputes.